Time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This will be the closing event of the Glasgow Gathering on Conflict and Faith.
The aim of the Gathering is
- to respond to the hunger for reconciliation and peace in our churches and communities
- to develop and sustain the art of conflict transformation, reconciliation and peacebuilding
- to nurture the network of skilled practitioners that supports this work
- to strengthen the unique contribution churches and faith communities make to the work of conflict transformation
- to discover peace-making skills you never knew you had
The Gathering is intended for all interested in the art of faith-based conflict transformation including local church members, church leaders, practitioners in faith-based mediation.